Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Olives, Olives, Olives

Well, I am in the midst of cleaning out my kitchen cabinets to see what hidden goodies there may be. But what did I find 6 cans black olives, 3 large jars of green and kalamata olives. This is on top of the 2 large jars of olives I have in my fridge. So, I have 2 cans tuna, 6 cans clams, black beans, red beans, lentils, rice and pasta. Few cans of manwich but no meat or buns, Spaghetti O's (Katy's of course) and enough coffee to last the month! Also, have some canned soups, tomatoes. But no real surprises. Now to make a marinara sauce that can be used for chicken parm, spaghetti, pizza (will have to learn how to make the dough). Going to make some flour tortillas - have cheese and will make quesadillas. Happy Meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment