Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 4- Moroccan Beef Tagine/Stout beef stew

Just finished making the moroccan beef tagine - had to use roasted peppers again (thanks, Col) and used canned onion soup instead of beef broth (didn't have any). Used cinnamon because I didn't have the honey. Katy has a swim-a-thon tonight and they are having a pizza party. Glad because I don't think she will like the tagine but she surprised me last night. Also made an eggplant parmigiana from the frozen eggplant I had. Going to look for a roasted corn soup recipe - have lots of frozen corn from TJs.

Dogs are driving me crazy - tore up a whole roll of TP and spread it out over the house. I just saw that they ate my chair cover - have a 12 x 2 inch piece of material missing. I can't afford to buy new furniture but they are already destroying my new leather sectional. Dog Whisperer where are you?

1 comment:

  1. YOUR LITTLE DOGS OR YOUR SISIER 'S BIG ANGELS(lol). I AM CALLING CESAR. COL DID A FINE JOB USING THE TACTICS IN HIS BOOK WHY DON'T YOU TRY ...HA HA! DIZ

    ReplyDelete