Friday, February 13, 2009

Glad yesterday is over!

Katy was sick and vomiting at school but wanted to stay because she was swimming in 3 events. Went to her meet and she was sitting on the bench, vomitting. Then would swim and they had garbage can for her to vomit in - not pretty to watch. Came home and Col even put the tandoori chicken in the oven without burning herself. Michael came over for dinner and Brandon wanted food too! Made brown jasmine rice and dinner was a success. Then the fun - Jeter decided to pee in my livingroom. Jeter is a 80 lb dog who pees for 10-15 minutes. So, I caught him after 1 minute and the damage was already done. Not a big deal! He went out with my dogs and they were running around and Jeter ran over Duke (12 lbs). Duke started yelping and is walking on 3 legs. His back leg is hurt but not broken. And then Col decides it is too expensive to go out for her birthday dinner so she wants shrimp parmigiana with spaghetti and salad. This throws a wrench about me not going food shopping but I am only going to buy what I need for this dinner and some oj for Katy who hasn't had any in a week. Michael and his girlfriend Fran are coming over and well as Col's sons Matt and Brandon. It also needs I have to clean!! It would have much easier to go out - but it's Col's birthday. And on top of that she wants brownies...Believe me, wait until it's my birthday. I'll get even...No Benihana this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment