Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 10 - The revolts are starting

My daughter, Katy, is protesting saying she didn't sign up for this challenge and my sister is agreeing with her. Think that's because Col wants out of it too. But we are still going strong. Tonight is chicken tandoori with brown basmati rice. May make some frozen string beans - have lots of those. But we are almost totally out of any veggies/fruits - one zucchini that I am going to make into pancakes. Have 1 rotting apple and 1 pear that I most likely will toss out to the deer. And have either 3 or 4 onions left. I had stuffed cabbage for breakfast and it was delicious. Lunch will be tuna again with taboule. The parsley except for the stems is officially gone now. Will use stems to make stock. Cut up whole chicken for tandoori and now boiling it to get the last chicken off the bones for the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment