Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 5 - Wouldn't eat the beef - neither would Col

I don't really know what went wrong with the beef tagine but I think I needed to cook the meat so long as the potatoes and carrots pretty much turned to mush. It was very very thick even after I added water. So I ate leftover fatoush salad and Col had the leftover sesame noodles. Tonight we are having the eggplant parmigiana and I'll probably make some chicken parmesan for Katy and then we can eat the leftovers on Monday. I made two stews yesterday - the other one was made with stout and that one turned out fine. Will make a nice pastry top for it. I just saw how you can add pictures - been looking for that and it's right in front of my eyes. Told Col that I think we will probably only make two weeks and she said that we could eat peanut butter at night. Not unless it is sesame noodles! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment