Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No, Dukey, No

First Jeter with the zucchini bread and now Duke has eaten my battery charger cord, so no new pics today. See if I can find my old camera. Duke has also eaten my dining room chair - almost half the seat is eaten as well as the wood on the chairs/table. Hopefully he will grow out of this habit soon.
Yesterday did make some grapeleaves with the leftover meat from the stuffed cabbage. Had to use lime juice instead of lemon but they were still very good. Also made tuna salad today. Col had a birthday lunch and she said it felt really good to be eating real food and not beans/lentils. My brother Michael came over last night and had the rest of the pea soup - must love him very much to give that one soup to him. Also, gave him some black bean chili, veggie burgers and some lentil soup. Matt didn't like the lentil soup made with sundried tomatoes and potatoes and brought it home from work. I'll try to make the very basic lentil soup he likes but only have 4 baby carrots left. My nephew Brandon wanted chicken parmigiana tonight and Col said we couldn't make because we didn't have the ingredients for sauce. I told her I had a can of tomatoes and she's like - what are you holding out on me!! Katy loves Chicken Parm, so we will be having that again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment