Monday, February 9, 2009

Col figured it out but no verdict yet







Col figured out that I had washed the beef "in purified water I hope". Sure, Col. We'll have for dinner tonight. It's only been one week and I had to use the rest of the sprouting potatoes and made shepherd's pie. I'm going to freeze it. Have a lot of food for us to eat in the fridge already. Had cabbage for at least three weeks so used that today to make stuffed cabbage - didn't get many good leaves but enough for at least three of us. I know Katy won't eat it. Made more lentil soup using sun dried tomatoes and one of the few remaining potatoes. Have four baby carrots left and about 5 onions. Also, have some lemongrass (yes lemongrass), and ginger. May be able to make a lemongrass soup with coconut milk.

1 comment:

  1. keep going strong!!! still plenty of days to go.....need anything from costco???loveyou diz <3

    ReplyDelete